Saturday, January 22, 2011

The big two four.

It's my honey's birthday today! We went for steak and I bought him a stein. This birthday was a little more emotional than usual because my husband is going into the Air Force sometime in the next year or so. He means the world to me and when he's gone it's like half my heart/soul/sanity is missing. It'll be a very hard transition for me and I am preparing myself already but trying to enjoy every moment we have together. Unfortunately I have been doing school work non stop ever since the quarter started and haven't had any extra time to even have a conversation with him. You know it's bad when I sat down to watch a TV show with him and he said "This is so cool, I get to spend time with you!" *sigh* only 7 more weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment