Friday, January 21, 2011

Welcome


Hello.

I feel like I should introduce myself. My name is Jacqueline. I am a graduate student of Soil Science. I also just got married a couple of months ago. I love my husband, my family, my extended family, my friends, and my step-dog. Oh and honey. I love honey.

I feel that is an accurate description of myself.

Now on to the logistics. I'm not sure how much I will be writing on this blog. I hope to do an entry at least once a week. Currently I don't even have time to wash the toothpaste off my bathroom mirror so we'll see if I can squeeze this in. The reason I am starting this during such a hectic time in my life is because I probably have more going on in my head right now than I have ever had in my whole life. I promise to fill you all in when I get a chance. Right now though, I have to organize the following map.


You can all go ahead and feel bad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment